Sunday 16 September 2012

West Park Hotel

The first thing to say is that it isnt really a hotel. Closer to a hostel really. And a bad one at that.


















I booked a 'suite' at £55. The room featured a tiny TV which couldnt receive BBC channels.























A bedside lamp, with nowhere to plug it in.























A shower in the room itself.



















Paper thin walls which allowed me to hear the detail of the conversation of the neighbours when they came in at 4am and chatted for an hour.

The staff seemed friendly although I dont know really as they just pretty much threw the key at me when I arrived. And they knocked on my door late at night to ask if I was Ben and had booked a taxi.

I found the reception lounge not very welcoming and the staff hadnt explained whether or not i could use the facilities/make coffee.

I dont think I'll go back.
Location:Newcastle

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to say. The shower included the soap of a previous occupant.

    ReplyDelete