For the second time in a season, Wrexham were at Wembley. This time it didn’t end so well.
Before the game.
Can you see Stephen Fairhurst down there at the front.
There he is.
And some happy Newport fans.
I recently visited Bremen in Germany for a few days. This is what I learnt.
1) They have an interesting train station.
2) You can buy cigarettes from a machine (but have to scan your ID to prove your age).
3) There is a windmill.
4) Some animals stand on top of each other.
And the Bremen tourist authorities make a lot of these animals.
5) It is a city of trams. They are everywhere. Affordable and easy to navigate.
6) There are plenty of other statues.
7) Some attractive buildings.
8) A nice farmers market.
9) It’s quite hard to find the toilets. And when you do, they aren’t very accesible (behind building works at the moment).
10) There is a (somewhat vague) connection with Robinson Crusoe.
11) A playground in the town centre.
12) Quite a nice old town.
13) And more statues.
I ran the Bognor 10k last weekend. It’s a really nice run and this year there people on the street cheering on the runners over the whole race. It goes along the seafront, around Felpham, past Butlins and then back down alongside the promenade.
I was still recovering from injury (and a bad Chester half marathon the week before). But I’m glad I did it. About 7 or 8 minutes slower than last year but at least my legs held out.
Even Peppa Pig ran.
Here is a map of the route
And here is my Garmin route and time.