Tuesday 5 November 2013

A day in Edinburgh

 

Six reasons I like visiting Edinburgh

  • The early flight from Gatwick does inevitably mean waking up at a silly hour and not sleeping properly the night before. But the first BA flight still has a hot breakfast. One of the only domestic flights with a hot meal.
  • There is something something special about Edinburgh. I don’t know what. Just something. (That said, its also a bit dull and the weather can be terrible)
  • You can walk places. Last night I walked to Cath O’Shea’s house and met her 8 month old baby, Ellie.
  • People are very friendly
  • There is no sense of irony about pointing me towards Greggs for lunch after me presenting about healthy ageing.
  • Look at the sort of venues I get to speak in. Brilliant buildings.

WP_20131104_005[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment