Saturday 3 November 2012

Queen at Hammersmith. July 2012



After my failed attempt to see Queen in Moscow (they moved the date after I'd paid for flight, hotel and Visa), I got to see Mssrs May, Taylor alongside Adam Lambert in Hammersmith over two nights in July (11th and 12th). Pleased that they played some of the old stuff (Keep Yourslf Alive; Seven Seas of Rhye). And that they played Don't Stop Me Now, the first time I'd seen them play that one. I stood up by myself on the first evening but got seats right at the back with Michelle on the second night.

Hammersmith, 11th July: Set List
Flash (intro)
Seven Seas Of Rhye
Keep Yourself Alive
We Will Rock You (Fast)
Fat Bottomed Girls
Don’t Stop Me Now
Under Pressure (Roger/Adam duet)
I Want It All
Who Wants To Live Forever
A Kind Of Magic (Roger)
These Are Days Of Our Lives (Roger)
The Show Must Go On (part) (Brian)
Love Of My Life (Brian)
‘39 (Brian)
Dragon Attack
Drum Battle / Guitar Solo
I Want To Break Free
Another One Bites The Dust
Radio Ga Ga
Somebody To Love
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Bohemian Rhapsody
---
Tie Your Mother Down (Brian)
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions









No comments:

Post a Comment