Sunday 18 November 2012

Burlington Hotel, Dublin

I stayed at the Burlington for two nights in November 2012. It's located a 15 minute walk from St Stephen's Green. It's not the prettiest of hotels from the outside but nicely decorated.

The room was large, clean and comfortable (althought the bath a funny shape I thought). The breakfast on day one was excellent. The hotel offers free WIFI.

The guide- book in the room said a running map was available which included details of local trails through parks. But reception claimed it didnt exist and concierge wasnt available the couple of times I went.

Whilst the hotel was generally very clean, the corridors were littered with the remains of room service at 9am the following day.

My room rate included breakfast but I had an early start on day two. I asked the night before if they could give me something to take away but all they could offer was a coffee station (but even that wasnt there at 5.30).



No comments:

Post a Comment