Saturday 6 October 2012

Cookery Magic, Singapore

This time last year I visited Singapore with work. I had a few days off to see the sights. The real highlight for me was the Cookery Magic course I did for a few hours one afternoon. Its a bit of a walk from the nearest station (especially in the Singapore sun) but it also meant I got to see a residential bit of the city.

I learnt how to cook

  • Char Kuey Teow (fried rice noodles)
  • Chilli Crab
  • Onde Onde

It was great fun. I was with a group of about 10 people but everyone got to make their own after being shown how to do it. I would love to go back. If you are ever in Singapore do go to Cookery Magic.

This is how you kill a crab!


And here are some noodles I made.
























And the final version of Chilli Crab.


No comments:

Post a Comment