Saturday 18 August 2012

Bognor win promotion


Towards the end of the last football season I started going to watch Bognor (Rocks) play. Over the 5 or 6 games I saw, I didn't see them lose. And they played some pretty good football.

And at the end of the season, they made the play-offs. I managed to go to both games. There was a pretty big crowd for non-league. They won the play-offs and were promoted. The new season starts this week.  It will be tough but I hope they do well.

I'll be heading to see them whenever I can. Not least because of the lovely bread pudding.






















Excitement as Bognor qualify for the play of final.






















And... The Play Off Final. There are some people on the pitch. They think it is all over..

















It is now.


















No comments:

Post a Comment